The Sh33p's Fluff Message Board

A place for gathering wool...
It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:48 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:31 pm 
Rack of Lamb
Rack of Lamb

For some strange reason SFMB is not recognizing my password anymore. This started at the computer at the print shop but I was still logged on at the computer at home. I tried to fix this by making a new password, but that didn't work either even with that CAPTCHA thing. So finally I had to make a new account.

What happened? AFAIK I haven't been banned or anything and I didn't get any responses from Deref or Dervish about this. :-(

"When the people around you are all one way and you're not, you can't help feeling like there's something wrong with you."--Lt. B'Ellana Torres from the "Lineage" episode of Star Trek: Voyager

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:30 pm 
Sh34r Excellence
Sh34r Excellence

I just read your email a few minutes ago (it's summer, lots to do!). I don't know what happened, hopefully Deref can say. I do believe SFMB has been buggy a lot lately, it seems I've heard a handful of puzzling things this site's been doing. However, I'm certain that if you'd been banned then you'd be made aware of the fact with a reason given as to why.

"Life in Lubbock, Texas, taught me two things: One is that God loves you and you're going to burn in hell. The other is that sex is the most awful, filthy thing on earth and you should save it for someone you love." ~Butch Hancock

"A penis was not meant to go into a man's butt, but rather a womens." --excerpt from an illiterate rant to a gay rights page

"if you consider the fact that cats and dogs are of the same species you would still find it odd if a cat acted like a dog now wouldn't you" --from the same rant as above