The Sh33p's Fluff Message Board

A place for gathering wool...
It is currently Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:05 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Welcome our new mods
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:56 pm 
Offline
Slum Lord
Slum Lord
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2003 5:40 am
Posts: 6619
Location: The Land of Oz
Please welcome our new mods: Black Hole, Dervish and NoNameJane.

Very special thanks and bear hugs to Angelinhel, Brandon League and HelpfulSkittlesExplosion for their wonderful work over the past years. Time moves on and so, sadly, do people.

_________________
"A great deal of Security is unfortunately just like the underwear of Brittany Spears. If it's even there at all, it is needlessly complex and frilly; looks good without actually covering much; and is far to easy to get around or remove completely."
- David Boston


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Welcome our new mods
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:54 pm 
Offline
Electric Sh33p
Electric Sh33p
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 25, 2004 6:38 pm
Posts: 592
Location: in yo face
thank you thank you.

just for the record, I am not above taking bribes.

_________________
TV made me do it!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Welcome our new mods
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:14 pm 
Offline
Lulubelle
Lulubelle
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:55 pm
Posts: 266
Prove your worth, jane...Make me a sammich!!!!

_________________
"Death is a debt we all must pay." -Euripides

"While I thought I was learning how to live, I have been learning how to die." -Leonardo Da Vinci


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Welcome our new mods
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:49 pm 
Offline
Electric Sh33p
Electric Sh33p
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 25, 2004 6:38 pm
Posts: 592
Location: in yo face
Dreadnought21 wrote:
Prove your worth, jane...Make me a sammich!!!!



Uh, that's banworthy on at least 4 levels right Deref?

_________________
TV made me do it!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Welcome our new mods
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:54 pm 
Offline
Slum Lord
Slum Lord
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2003 5:40 am
Posts: 6619
Location: The Land of Oz
nonamejane wrote:
Dreadnought21 wrote:
Prove your worth, jane...Make me a sammich!!!!



Uh, that's banworthy on at least 4 levels right Deref?

It depends on the sammich.

If, for example, you use a nice fresh, crusty loaf, spread with cooled (but not cold) butter, slice him up thinly (after bleeding and hanging the carcass), add some tomato, lettuce, mayo and bacon, then no - that's ok. If, on the other hand, you simply kill him (or not), chop him up roughly, use stale bread and no butter, then yes, that's entirely banworthy.










To paraphrase Tweety Pie, "He don't know you vewwy well, do he?"

_________________
"A great deal of Security is unfortunately just like the underwear of Brittany Spears. If it's even there at all, it is needlessly complex and frilly; looks good without actually covering much; and is far to easy to get around or remove completely."
- David Boston


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Welcome our new mods
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:50 am 
Offline
Lulubelle
Lulubelle
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:55 pm
Posts: 266
jane,

Being one of the "newer" ones ripe for the picking, I would rather ask you not to ban me. I had no idea such humor was deemed unworthy on SFMB. In addition, I would prefer it if you helped me along my way through doing right. This is one of the few times I have ever talked to you and here I am, asking you to be merciful.

_________________
"Death is a debt we all must pay." -Euripides

"While I thought I was learning how to live, I have been learning how to die." -Leonardo Da Vinci


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Welcome our new mods
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:37 am 
Offline
Electric Sh33p
Electric Sh33p
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 25, 2004 6:38 pm
Posts: 592
Location: in yo face
Dreadnought21 wrote:
jane,

Being one of the "newer" ones ripe for the picking, I would rather ask you not to ban me. I had no idea such humor was deemed unworthy on SFMB. In addition, I would prefer it if you helped me along my way through doing right. This is one of the few times I have ever talked to you and here I am, asking you to be merciful.



Well, first stop calling me jane. You may refer to me as nonamejane or nnj or cynigal or cyn or your royal highness.


Humor is not allowed on any daria message boards that I know of. It was banned a few years back.

_________________
TV made me do it!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Welcome our new mods
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:38 am 
Offline
Electric Sh33p
Electric Sh33p
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 25, 2004 6:38 pm
Posts: 592
Location: in yo face
Deref wrote:
If, for example, you use a nice fresh, crusty loaf, spread with cooled (but not cold) butter, slice him up thinly (after bleeding and hanging the carcass), add some tomato, lettuce, mayo and bacon, then no - that's ok. If, on the other hand, you simply kill him (or not), chop him up roughly, use stale bread and no butter, then yes, that's entirely banworthy.



Is this one of those "I made you, I can unmake" you sorts of posts?

Cuz it's funny.

_________________
TV made me do it!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Welcome our new mods
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:42 am 
Offline
Lulubelle
Lulubelle
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:55 pm
Posts: 266
nonamejane wrote:
Well, first stop calling me jane. You may refer to me as nonamejane or nnj or cynigal or cyn or your royal highness.


Humor is not allowed on any daria message boards that I know of. It was banned a few years back.


Then what might be of availability if humor is not permitted? I demand proof as a citizen!!!! (Unless of course you are joking with me. I prefer not to want to fear authority but rather be friendly with them. That's why I'm making with the good mood.)

_________________
"Death is a debt we all must pay." -Euripides

"While I thought I was learning how to live, I have been learning how to die." -Leonardo Da Vinci


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Welcome our new mods
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:26 am 
Offline
Electric Sh33p
Electric Sh33p
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 25, 2004 6:38 pm
Posts: 592
Location: in yo face
Dreadnought21 wrote:
nonamejane wrote:
Well, first stop calling me jane. You may refer to me as nonamejane or nnj or cynigal or cyn or your royal highness.


Humor is not allowed on any daria message boards that I know of. It was banned a few years back.


Then what might be of availability if humor is not permitted? I demand proof as a citizen!!!! (Unless of course you are joking with me. I prefer not to want to fear authority but rather be friendly with them. That's why I'm making with the good mood.)



Well, there are certain types of humor allowed at the other boards, but it revolves around fucking penguins and molesting chocolate bars. I wouldn't tolerate such crap here.

Sarcasm is allowed, but only good sarcasm. but mostly we discuss the weather.

_________________
TV made me do it!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Welcome our new mods
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:02 pm 
Offline
Lulubelle
Lulubelle
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:55 pm
Posts: 266
Penguins and chocolate bars can execute us for that stuff...hell, not even Deref has such power to prevent the execution.

_________________
"Death is a debt we all must pay." -Euripides

"While I thought I was learning how to live, I have been learning how to die." -Leonardo Da Vinci


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Welcome our new mods
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:05 pm 
Offline
Slum Lord
Slum Lord
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2003 5:40 am
Posts: 6619
Location: The Land of Oz
nonamejane wrote:
Deref wrote:
If, for example, you use a nice fresh, crusty loaf, spread with cooled (but not cold) butter, slice him up thinly (after bleeding and hanging the carcass), add some tomato, lettuce, mayo and bacon, then no - that's ok. If, on the other hand, you simply kill him (or not), chop him up roughly, use stale bread and no butter, then yes, that's entirely banworthy.



Is this one of those "I made you, I can unmake" you sorts of posts?

Cuz it's funny.

:lol: No, it was more a warning to a newbie who clearly isn't familiar - yet - with your super-power of scorn.

When someone pisses off NoNameJane, the wise run for cover.

_________________
"A great deal of Security is unfortunately just like the underwear of Brittany Spears. If it's even there at all, it is needlessly complex and frilly; looks good without actually covering much; and is far to easy to get around or remove completely."
- David Boston


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Welcome our new mods
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:56 pm 
Offline
Lulubelle
Lulubelle
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:55 pm
Posts: 266
Scorn...from a mod. Talk about fearful. It ain't right. Mods should be friendly to the people and should treat them as they would be treated themselves, right? Would a CEO of a huge company like it if his own employees got him fired during a layoff? I wouldn't imagine it.

Do keep in mind, I am not threatening. I have no intention of the sort. I am only speaking my mind as it should be spoken for it is the mind of an individual who wishes equal and fair treatment on all other individuals, myself, Deref, and yourself included, nnj. For two years, I have been the blade of truth in college and a proud member of the Student Government. I pray that my belief in equality and proper, fair justice will someday reach the hearts of everyone.

/hippie crap

I need a beer. I am too sober.

_________________
"Death is a debt we all must pay." -Euripides

"While I thought I was learning how to live, I have been learning how to die." -Leonardo Da Vinci


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Welcome our new mods
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:09 pm 
Offline
Electric Sh33p
Electric Sh33p
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 25, 2004 6:38 pm
Posts: 592
Location: in yo face
college is stupid

_________________
TV made me do it!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Welcome our new mods
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:30 pm 
Offline
Slum Lord
Slum Lord
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2003 5:40 am
Posts: 6619
Location: The Land of Oz
Dreadnought21 wrote:
I need a beer. I am too sober.

Everyone is too sober. Maybe with the exception of Crossada.
nonamejane wrote:
college is stupid

Meal tickets are never stupid!

o/Money, so they say,
Is the root of all evil today.
But when you ask for a rise
It's no surprise
That they're giving none away.\o ;-)

_________________
"A great deal of Security is unfortunately just like the underwear of Brittany Spears. If it's even there at all, it is needlessly complex and frilly; looks good without actually covering much; and is far to easy to get around or remove completely."
- David Boston


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Welcome our new mods
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:45 pm 
Offline
Lulubelle
Lulubelle
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:55 pm
Posts: 266
Don't you dis college, nnj. That's my meal ticket to becoming a forensic scientist and my meal ticket to high-end liquor and strip clubs.

_________________
"Death is a debt we all must pay." -Euripides

"While I thought I was learning how to live, I have been learning how to die." -Leonardo Da Vinci


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Welcome our new mods
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:56 pm 
Offline
Slum Lord
Slum Lord
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2003 5:40 am
Posts: 6619
Location: The Land of Oz
Dreadnought21 wrote:
Don't you dis college, nnj. That's my meal ticket to becoming a forensic scientist and my meal ticket to high-end liquor and strip clubs.

And shoes!

_________________
"A great deal of Security is unfortunately just like the underwear of Brittany Spears. If it's even there at all, it is needlessly complex and frilly; looks good without actually covering much; and is far to easy to get around or remove completely."
- David Boston


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Welcome our new mods
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:03 pm 
Offline
Lulubelle
Lulubelle
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:55 pm
Posts: 266
If we're going to include shoes, we might as well go the whole nine and get $200 suits as well, Deref. If nnj wants a suit, that's fine. Mods, Admins and important figures of the like should wear suits.

_________________
"Death is a debt we all must pay." -Euripides

"While I thought I was learning how to live, I have been learning how to die." -Leonardo Da Vinci


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Welcome our new mods
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:14 pm 
Offline
Electric Sh33p
Electric Sh33p
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 25, 2004 6:38 pm
Posts: 592
Location: in yo face
well obviously college doesn't make you smart...if you think getting a college degree guarantees you a job anymore, and good paying one at that, you got another thing coming to ya.

i will be done with college next month, and I know unless i spend another 2-4 years in grad, medical or some other school, I won't make enough to pay back my loans in the next 30 years.

_________________
TV made me do it!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Welcome our new mods
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:18 pm 
Offline
Slum Lord
Slum Lord
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2003 5:40 am
Posts: 6619
Location: The Land of Oz
nonamejane wrote:
well obviously college doesn't make you smart...if you think getting a college degree guarantees you a job anymore, and good paying one at that, you got another thing coming to ya.

i will be done with college next month, and I know unless i spend another 2-4 years in grad, medical or some other school, I won't make enough to pay back my loans in the next 30 years.

Gah-dammit! I keep forgetting that you have sell your soul for an education in the US. :-(

At least we can celebrate your graduation. I'm stocking up for the party already.

_________________
"A great deal of Security is unfortunately just like the underwear of Brittany Spears. If it's even there at all, it is needlessly complex and frilly; looks good without actually covering much; and is far to easy to get around or remove completely."
- David Boston


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Welcome our new mods
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:31 pm 
Offline
Lulubelle
Lulubelle
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:55 pm
Posts: 266
nonamejane wrote:
well obviously college doesn't make you smart...if you think getting a college degree guarantees you a job anymore, and good paying one at that, you got another thing coming to ya.

i will be done with college next month, and I know unless i spend another 2-4 years in grad, medical or some other school, I won't make enough to pay back my loans in the next 30 years.


So says you in that first statement. I, however, have my reasons for believing that which I do. I wish not to get into an argument, if that is fine with you.

_________________
"Death is a debt we all must pay." -Euripides

"While I thought I was learning how to live, I have been learning how to die." -Leonardo Da Vinci


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Welcome our new mods
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:50 am 
Offline
Electric Sh33p
Electric Sh33p
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 25, 2004 6:38 pm
Posts: 592
Location: in yo face
Dreadnought21 wrote:
So says you in that first statement. I, however, have my reasons for believing that which I do. I wish not to get into an argument, if that is fine with you.



what fun is that?

_________________
TV made me do it!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Welcome our new mods
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:42 pm 
Offline
Lulubelle
Lulubelle
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:55 pm
Posts: 266
nonamejane wrote:
Dreadnought21 wrote:
So says you in that first statement. I, however, have my reasons for believing that which I do. I wish not to get into an argument, if that is fine with you.



what fun is that?


It's one-sided fun because men are not adept at arguing with women. That is not the kind of oral action we are good at.

_________________
"Death is a debt we all must pay." -Euripides

"While I thought I was learning how to live, I have been learning how to die." -Leonardo Da Vinci


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Welcome our new mods
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:53 pm 
Offline
Electric Sh33p
Electric Sh33p
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 25, 2004 6:38 pm
Posts: 592
Location: in yo face
well atleast you realize this. most men never do

_________________
TV made me do it!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Welcome our new mods
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:03 pm 
Offline
Lulubelle
Lulubelle
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:55 pm
Posts: 266
nnj, I am not the typical man. I am a man with sense.

_________________
"Death is a debt we all must pay." -Euripides

"While I thought I was learning how to live, I have been learning how to die." -Leonardo Da Vinci


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Welcome our new mods
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:24 pm 
Offline
Slum Lord
Slum Lord
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2003 5:40 am
Posts: 6619
Location: The Land of Oz
Dreadnought21 wrote:
nnj, I am not the typical man. I am a man with sense.

:lol: Oh boy - this is shaping up to be fun!

_________________
"A great deal of Security is unfortunately just like the underwear of Brittany Spears. If it's even there at all, it is needlessly complex and frilly; looks good without actually covering much; and is far to easy to get around or remove completely."
- David Boston


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Welcome our new mods
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:00 pm 
Offline
Lulubelle
Lulubelle
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:55 pm
Posts: 266
Deref wrote:
Dreadnought21 wrote:
nnj, I am not the typical man. I am a man with sense.

:lol: Oh boy - this is shaping up to be fun!


Like a clay ball being molded into a nude figure?

_________________
"Death is a debt we all must pay." -Euripides

"While I thought I was learning how to live, I have been learning how to die." -Leonardo Da Vinci


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Welcome our new mods
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:32 pm 
Offline
Little Lamb
Little Lamb

Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:39 am
Posts: 100
Location: The Greater Milwaukee Area, WI, USA, North America, Earth, Etc.
I have officially lost track of who, if anyone, was being serious anywhere in this post. And frankly, I like it!

Oh, and congrats to the new mods!

_________________
"Disco 3:16 says 'It's time to Boogie Oogie Oogie 'til you just can't boogie no more.' And that's the bottom line, 'cause Disco said so!"

"Both a lion and the ocean may roar, but only one can support a shrimp." -Puke & Snot


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Welcome our new mods
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:32 pm 
Offline
Lulubelle
Lulubelle
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:55 pm
Posts: 266
Are we allowed to celebrate by running the naked mile?

_________________
"Death is a debt we all must pay." -Euripides

"While I thought I was learning how to live, I have been learning how to die." -Leonardo Da Vinci


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Welcome our new mods
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:05 pm 
Offline
Slum Lord
Slum Lord
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2003 5:40 am
Posts: 6619
Location: The Land of Oz
Dreadnought21 wrote:
Are we allowed to celebrate by running the naked mile?

Sure! But if you're going to post pics, use the appropriate forum. :lol:

_________________
"A great deal of Security is unfortunately just like the underwear of Brittany Spears. If it's even there at all, it is needlessly complex and frilly; looks good without actually covering much; and is far to easy to get around or remove completely."
- David Boston


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group