The Sh33p's Fluff Message Board

A place for gathering wool...
It is currently Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:15 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: New Forum
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:31 pm 
Slum Lord
Slum Lord

Since threads about politics and religion tend to offend everyone, it seemed sensible to create a forum specifically for that purpose.

Just about anything goes here except for personal threats and illegalities. Express your views as you see fit, feel free to agree or disagree as strongly as you like. If you don't like it, don't visit this forum.

Knock yourselves out.

"A great deal of Security is unfortunately just like the underwear of Brittany Spears. If it's even there at all, it is needlessly complex and frilly; looks good without actually covering much; and is far to easy to get around or remove completely."
- David Boston

Post subject: Re: New Forum
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:26 pm 
Electric Sh33p
Electric Sh33p

Deref wrote:
Since threads about politics and religion tend to offend everyone, it seemed sensible to create a forum specifically for that purpose.

Just about anything goes here except for personal threats and illegalities. Express your views as you see fit, feel free to agree or disagree as strongly as you like. If you don't like it, don't visit this forum.

Knock yourselves out.

Yay, now I know which forum to avoid if I want to keep my blood pressure down!

"Words to live by: instead of pointing fingers, you should always give the finger" Some Guy Named Joe.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:25 pm 
Slum Lord
Slum Lord

you know who wrote:
Deref wrote:

Knock yourselves out.

Yay, now I know which forum to avoid if I want to keep my blood pressure down!

;-) Precisely!

"A great deal of Security is unfortunately just like the underwear of Brittany Spears. If it's even there at all, it is needlessly complex and frilly; looks good without actually covering much; and is far to easy to get around or remove completely."
- David Boston

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:52 pm 
Electric Sh33p
Electric Sh33p

Well, the new forum is about politics and religion, which offend me. Compare this to saying that, since a Ziploc baggie full of shit smells bad, you'll solve the problem by putting all the little Ziploc baggies full of shit into a paper grocery sack; the shit is still there, and it still stinks.

I want this forum and all its threads deleted and all its participants, including me, banned.

One thing is certain, and the Rest is Lies;
The Flower that once has blown for ever dies.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:07 pm 
Slum Lord
Slum Lord

cyde wrote:
Well, the new forum is about politics and religion, which offend me. Compare this to saying that, since a Ziploc baggie full of shit smells bad, you'll solve the problem by putting all the little Ziploc baggies full of shit into a paper grocery sack; the shit is still there, and it still stinks.

I want this forum and all its threads deleted and all its participants, including me, banned.

Saying "I want to be banned" is banned.

- David Boston

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:45 pm 
Slum Lord
Slum Lord

This forum's logo:

Attachment:
politics and religion.jpg
politics and religion.jpg [ 44.13 KiB | Viewed 3666 times ]

- David Boston