The Sh33p's Fluff Message Board

A place for gathering wool...
It is currently Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: The Heroine Test
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 5:19 pm 
Sh33p Dog
Sh33p Dog

No, not heroin, herione. Obviously for the girlys but hey guys, you know you want to.

The Heroine Test

I have to say for me, it was spot-on:

Jane Eyre
You sweet thing, you scored:53
Sweet, strong and intellectual. You are Charlotte Bront�'s Jane Eyre. Whether you are pretty or not, you don't rely on your looks, because you have a mind. To an outside observer you may not seem so exciting, but looks may deceive. If you are pretty, you will probably dress down and avoid make up. You may not even know how pretty you are. Perhaps you were bullied at school and didn't notice that you've blossomed. You are shy and withdrawn. Maybe your childhood wasn't too happy, or an otherwise happy childhood with good parents was cut short by some unhappy event, or by the untimely demise of your carers in your early adulthood. You are very independent and sort of introverted. You probably read a lot. This does not mean that you are self involved or uninterested in other people. Quite the opposite. You are very empatic and usually pick up on other peoples discomfort even though they hide it successfully from others. Once aware of someones troubles you are ready and willing to help, usually by being there and listening. You have a slight tendency to martyrdom. Drop that. Noone likes a martyr. Despite your martyr-tendencies and some insecurities regarding your appearance, you have a strong sense of self. There is a line, and once crossed it's hard to get on you good side again. You have a caring side, of the four categories in this test you are the most caring. You are most likely to adopt if you don't have kids of your own. You probably are or will be a fantastic bonus/step parent. You work for a living. Chances are, you are in a caring proffession, like a doctor or nurse, or in childcare. You might also work in the service industry. You don't like conflicts and may be quite evasive with others. Your typical reaction to a conflict is to flee. Once you know and trust someone, you blossom, and people who get to know the real you probably love you dearly. Tammi Cowden would call you The Nurturer

Visit my Harry Potter Message Board: Shadows and Light

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 6:05 pm 
Sh33p Dog
Sh33p Dog

Elizabeth Bennet
You sweet thing, you scored:76
Intelligent, quick witted and charming. You are Elizabeth Bennet from Jane Austens Pride and Predjudice You are social and amiable. You probably came from a large family, or had lots of friends as a child, because you can handle a crowd and work a room. You probably come off as a girl's girl, because you try not to let men affect you or your decisions. You thrive in company and you're the life of every party. It may be hard to get you to take things seriously, and in love you hardly even know your own feelings. You have strong principles and you try to live by them. You care what other people think, but you dont obsess over it. You probably have a creative job, or you're studying for one. An other option is that you're unemployed or have a dead beat job, because work isn't that important to you. Your social life comes first. You're pretty sharp, and sometimes you abuse your intelligence for a laugh. But you can't help it - people are just so stupid sometimes and that's a great laugh. Be careful though, you might hurt some nice people, they might not be as stupid as you think and perhaps they know when they're being laughed at. And being silly isn't a crime. You have your own will, and that's good. You might be a little rigid though. You make rash decisions and it's easy to get on your bad side. You need a lot of convincing before you change your mind. You will be a surprised, but competent parent. Surprised because you weren't planning for this child, but competent since you keep your life in order to raise a kid, after some adjustment. When met with the challenge to be a stepparent/bonusparent, you would probably choose the middle road of being a grown up friend or just a bonus person to your step child. Of the four categories in this test, you are least likely to live for your partner. You are independent in your soul as well as your mundane life. This only means that you are a very good partner, but you need someone who is your equal intellectually, otherwise you will grow to resent your partner, and you will probably dominate the relationship too much. Chances are, you want a large family of your own. It's good to be able to laugh, but some things need to be taken seriously. Try to be kinder to people who aren't as sharp as you. To Tammi Cowden you are The Librarian.

Ermmm...not exactly. I prefer the company of men to women and I'm sure not a librarian. I think that Kristen and I have switched personalities and nobody told me. And I've never even READ Pride and Prejudice. But yay! Colin Firth! I'm pretty sure he's in that movie, right?

Lawndale Online -- Because the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 6:11 pm 
Baa'd to the Bone
Baa'd to the Bone

Location: Northeastern Iowa. In another town you've probably never heard of.
Quote:
Jane Eyre
You sweet thing, you scored:65
Sweet, strong and intellectual. You are Charlotte Brontë's Jane Eyre. Whether you are pretty or not, you don't rely on your looks, because you have a mind. To an outside observer you may not seem so exciting, but looks may deceive. If you are pretty, you will probably dress down and avoid make up. You may not even know how pretty you are. Perhaps you were bullied at school and didn't notice that you've blossomed. You are shy and withdrawn. Maybe your childhood wasn't too happy, or an otherwise happy childhood with good parents was cut short by some unhappy event, or by the untimely demise of your carers in your early adulthood. You are very independent and sort of introverted. You probably read a lot. This does not mean that you are self involved or uninterested in other people. Quite the opposite. You are very empatic and usually pick up on other peoples discomfort even though they hide it successfully from others. Once aware of someones troubles you are ready and willing to help, usually by being there and listening. You have a slight tendency to martyrdom. Drop that. Noone likes a martyr. Despite your martyr-tendencies and some insecurities regarding your appearance, you have a strong sense of self. There is a line, and once crossed it's hard to get on you good side again. You have a caring side, of the four categories in this test you are the most caring. You are most likely to adopt if you don't have kids of your own. You probably are or will be a fantastic bonus/step parent. You work for a living. Chances are, you are in a caring proffession, like a doctor or nurse, or in childcare. You might also work in the service industry. You don't like conflicts and may be quite evasive with others. Your typical reaction to a conflict is to flee. Once you know and trust someone, you blossom, and people who get to know the real you probably love you dearly. Tammi Cowden would call you The Nurturer

Meh, I guess.

Isa, gimme back my personality!!!

Kristen

--Big Brain, Futurama ("The Day the Earth Stood Stupid")

Just wait until he finds out about the Library of Congress Classification System...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 8:25 pm 
Black Sheep
Black Sheep

Anyone want to contest my result?

Quote:
Jane Eyre
You sweet thing, you scored:75
Sweet, strong and intellectual. You are Charlotte Bronte's Jane Eyre.
Whether you are pretty or not, you don't rely on your looks, because you have a mind. To an outside observer you may not seem so exciting, but looks may deceive. If you are pretty, you will probably dress down and avoid make up. You may not even know how pretty you are. Perhaps you were bullied at school and didn't notice that you've blossomed.You are shy and withdrawn. Maybe your childhood wasn't too happy, or an otherwise happy childhood with good parents was cut short by some unhappy event, or by the untimely demise of your carers in your early adulthood. You are very independent and sort of introverted. You probably read a lot. This does not mean that you are self involved or uninterested in other people. Quite the opposite. You are very empatic and usually pick up on other peoples discomfort even though they hide it successfully from others. Once aware of someones troubles you are ready and willing to help, usually by being there and listening. You have a slight tendency to martyrdom. Drop that. Noone likes a martyr. Despite your martyr-tendencies and some insecurities regarding your appearance, you have a strong sense of self. There is a line, and once crossed it's hard to get on you good side again. You have a caring side, of the four categories in this test you are the most caring. You are most likely to adopt if you don't have kids of your own. You probably are or will be a fantastic bonus/step parent. You work for a living. Chances are, you are in a caring proffession, like a doctor or nurse, or in childcare. You might also work in the service industry. You don't like conflicts and may be quite evasive with others. Your typical reaction to a conflict is to flee. Once you know and trust someone, you blossom, and people who get to know the real you probably love you dearly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 2:46 am 
Sh34r Excellence
Sh34r Excellence

okcupid wrote:
Jane Eyre
You sweet thing, you scored:60
Sweet, strong and intellectual. You are Charlotte Bront�'s Jane Eyre. Whether you are pretty or not, you don't rely on your looks, because you have a mind. To an outside observer you may not seem so exciting, but looks may deceive. If you are pretty, you will probably dress down and avoid make up. You may not even know how pretty you are. Perhaps you were bullied at school and didn't notice that you've blossomed. You are shy and withdrawn. Maybe your childhood wasn't too happy, or an otherwise happy childhood with good parents was cut short by some unhappy event, or by the untimely demise of your carers in your early adulthood. You are very independent and sort of introverted. You probably read a lot. This does not mean that you are self involved or uninterested in other people. Quite the opposite. You are very empatic and usually pick up on other peoples discomfort even though they hide it successfully from others. Once aware of someones troubles you are ready and willing to help, usually by being there and listening. You have a slight tendency to martyrdom. Drop that. Noone likes a martyr. Despite your martyr-tendencies and some insecurities regarding your appearance, you have a strong sense of self. There is a line, and once crossed it's hard to get on you good side again. You have a caring side, of the four categories in this test you are the most caring. You are most likely to adopt if you don't have kids of your own. You probably are or will be a fantastic bonus/step parent. You work for a living. Chances are, you are in a caring proffession, like a doctor or nurse, or in childcare. You might also work in the service industry. You don't like conflicts and may be quite evasive with others. Your typical reaction to a conflict is to flee. Once you know and trust someone, you blossom, and people who get to know the real you probably love you dearly. Tammi Cowden would call you The Nurturer

Strange.

I was more expecting to be Tabitha Smith or someone like that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:15 am 
Lamb Chops
Lamb Chops

So everyone except Isa got the same result?

Quote:
Jane Eyre
You sweet thing, you scored:63

Sweet, strong and intellectual. You are Charlotte Bront's Jane Eyre ...

What a surprise...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:28 pm 
Electric Sh33p
Electric Sh33p

Quote:

Oh, FFS... in most ways YES, that's me. Scored a 55.

Damn me!