The Sh33p's Fluff Message Board

A place for gathering wool...
It is currently Mon May 29, 2017 12:43 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 3:03 pm 
Sh33p Dog
Sh33p Dog

I just love the pic of the book at the beginning. So true!

The Choose Your Own Adventure Test

A Good Night Kiss
After the night was over, you had 100% health, $25 left, and were 75% appealing to your date.
While it was a trecherous night on the town, you managed to make the best of it, handing most of the night's situations seamlessly, and your date appreciated it. When you got back to their place, you two hung out for a while, and then you left, getting a peck on the cheek as a thank you. Perhaps how much you did or didn't drink or smoke was the difference in not appealing more.

Visit my Harry Potter Message Board: Shadows and Light

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 3:31 pm 
Lulubelle
Lulubelle

Something is definitely wrong here:

Quote:
Happily Ever After
After the night was over, you had 100% health, $26 left, and were 105% appealing to your date.
While it was a trecherous night on the town, you managed to make the best of it, handing most of the night's situations seamlessly, and your date really appreciated it. In fact, they "appreciated" you all over the couch in their living room. :)

Congrats - This is the most positive conclusion of the story! However, you might be interested to know that it is not the hardest to obtain.

That's just the fuckin' way it is.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 3:40 pm 
Sh34r Excellence
Sh34r Excellence

Still working, but:

1: SOP in the event of brake malfunction is to engage 1st gear and turn the engine off so that it dissipates your energy.

2: Some asshole's comming at me with a knife and I'm in a car with a perfectly functional engine, ... ... WHY IN THE HOLY NAME OF ALL THAT IS FUCK AM I RUNNING AWAY ON FOOT????????

I'll be back.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 3:48 pm 
Sh34r Excellence
Sh34r Excellence

Hmm, done faster than I thought.

Quote:
Happily Ever After
After the night was over, you had 65% health, $29 left, and were 98% appealing to your date.
While it was a trecherous night on the town, you managed to make the best of it, handing most of the night's situations seamlessly, and your date really appreciated it. In fact, they "appreciated" you all over the couch in their living room. :)

Congrats - This is the most positive conclusion of the story! However, you might be interested to know that it is not the hardest to obtain.

'kay.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 3:49 pm 
Black Sh33p
Black Sh33p

Bedside Hug
After the night was over, you had 50% health, $40 left, and were 80% appealing to your date.
You made some poor judgement calls that evening that caused you to get severly injured. When you made it to the hospital, your date for the evening stayed by your bed for a couple of hours to make sure you were okay. As they left, they gave you a small hug. It wasn't easy with all the wires and medical stuff hooked up to you.
Perhaps how much you did or didn't drink or smoke was the difference in not appealing more.

Yeesh! I nearly lost my life for her and all I got was a lousy hug? Frigid bitch...

Ms. Kitty

My whipped ice dairy drink brings the attention of many males to my place of residence and/ or employment, and they declare that its quality far surpasses that of yours. Absolutely, it far surpasses yours. I could convey to you the recipe, but i would have to demand compensation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 4:06 pm 
Sh33p Pig
Sh33p Pig

Location: That forgotten spot behind the sofa where I was accidentally kicked by Real Life's left hind leg
Ms. Kitty wrote:
Bedside Hug
After the night was over, you had 50% health, $40 left, and were 80% appealing to your date.
You made some poor judgement calls that evening that caused you to get severly injured. When you made it to the hospital, your date for the evening stayed by your bed for a couple of hours to make sure you were okay. As they left, they gave you a small hug. It wasn't easy with all the wires and medical stuff hooked up to you.
Perhaps how much you did or didn't drink or smoke was the difference in not appealing more.

Yeesh! I nearly lost my life for her and all I got was a lousy hug? Frigid bitch...

Ms. Kitty

What the #$@*&% are YOU complaining about?

Look at me-!

Pecking
After the night was over, you had 50% health, $14 left, and were 90% appealing to your date.
Its too bad that you made some poor judgement calls that evening that caused you to get severly injured, because your date for the evening was quite attracted to you. When you made it to the hospital, they stayed by your bed almost the entire time until you were released from the hospital. As they left, they gave you a "get well better" peck on the forehead and some flowers.

My friend Steve would laugh himself crazy over this - he's always said that I act too much like the knights in the movies.

Because we know instinctively as a people that if we are to get through the darkness and back into the light we have to work together. And the truth is, there will always be darkness. And sometimes the light at the end of the tunnel isn’t the promised land. Sometimes it’s just New Jersey. But we do it anyway, together.

-Jon Stewart

"We have a right to fight for our country - the same as every other American. We will not go away."

-Col. A.J. Bullard (Terrence Howard), Red Tails

"If we can't protect the Earth - you can be damn well sure we'll avenge it."

-Tony Stark/Iron Man (Robert Downey, Jr.), The Avengers

"Sometimes you have to spontaneously break into song - right?" - Mack, from Teen Beach 2

The PSI Corps is your friend. Trust The Corps.