The Sh33p's Fluff Message Board

A place for gathering wool...
It is currently Thu May 25, 2017 6:44 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: 100 Words or less
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:04 am 
Black Sheep
Black Sheep

Inspired by backreading the 100 word challenge fics, here is a twist.... to write a hundred word or less fic using the last word of the latest post in this thread.

Yes, I am aware that this game probably won't work...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:58 pm 
Here goes. This is a reworking of a post I made over at the PPMB, which itself was a completion of a sparklingly evil fiction fragment by Angst Guy. Although I've modified what he orginally wrote, I've set it off what I used between the pseudo-tags [AngstGuy][/AngstGuy]

==========

Everyone believed Brooke would be the Fashion Club's next member. But this girl's transformation was so dramatic Sandi nominated her. The vote was unanimous.

Then there was public service aspect. Personal loss drove her to fashion. Rumors were rampant; she requested a meeting to set the record straight.

"It just...happened," she began. [AngstGuy]"My mother announced she kissed my boyfriend."

"That's soooo wrong," drawled Tiffany.

"Then she said have a nice life, make sure Dad takes his heart medication, and she was gone." She paused. "Next thing she and Tom were married."[/AngstGuy]

"That's when I realized my outfit sucked." She hung her head, her perfect coif hiding microscopic pores. "Quinn," she cried, "I was so wrong!"

"It's OK," Quinn replied, patting the sobbing Daria. She drew Daria close as if to kiss her but whispered, "Stop crying! Your green contacts will come out!"

Quinn led Daria away. Stacy whimpered, "Mrs. Morgendorffer is a piece of work, don't you think, Sandi?"

Sandi smiled cruelly. "Too bad for Daria, but taking a young rich man boldly--Mrs. Sloane has class, Stacy. That's a rare thing."

==========

wc -w says that's 181 words. Blech.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 2:02 pm 
Rack of Lamb
Rack of Lamb

Oops...session timed out. That's my brain damage above.

FYI: Sandi's last words are the last words from the movie The Rules of the Game. They've even crueller there.